Achieve the perfect fit for your child’s diaper by following these five simple steps:
- Place the diaper underneath your baby around the belly button.
- Bring the front of the diaper up between your baby’s legs to create a snug fit and select the snaps around your baby’s legs.
- Flatten the front panel by tucking the fabric up around the hip/upper thigh area, and pull the loose wing wrap the nappy around your baby’s waist to meet the wings snaps, and secure. (Do this for Both sides)
- Push any excess fabric up between the rise snaps towards your baby’s belly button.
- Push leg elastics into the inner thigh/underwear line.