Yes. All you need to do if follow the 5 simple steps below.
Step One: Deposit all solids out of the diaper into the toilet.
Step Two: Remove the insert front he diaper and put it in one of our wet-bags or even a dry bucket or bin.
Step Three: Place dirty diaper, inserts and wet bags on a cold prewash.
Step Four: Place diapers, inserts and wet bags on a 60 degree warm wash.
Step Five: Air dry diapers, inserts and wet-bag or tumble dry on low if needed.
The answer to this question really depends on how much washing you are willing to do.
Generally speaking, a baby can go through 5-6 cloth diapers a day.
Our Diapers are a one size fits all design, so that when you baby grows the diaper can grow with your baby and there is no need to purchase new diapers.
Please see our how do I fit my Diaper on instructions for fitting.
Our cloth diapers generally only leak when they are not fitted correctly.
Please see the how do I fit the diaper, question for instructions on how to fit the diaper correctly.
If the Diaper is still leaking, please contact us and we can help trouble shoot this issue.
Delivery around Australia can take anywhere between 2-7 business days.
You Can pay via mastercard, Zippay, Afterpay, Applepay and Googlepay
You can contact us through the contact us page alternatively you can send an email to [email protected] or visit our store located at 16 the centreway, Lara, VIC 3212
If your diaper hasnt arrived within its window, there may be delays on shipping at the time due to unforeseen circumstances. however if there are no delays then please contact us and we can investigate the delivery and find out what the issue is.
If your items have arrived damaged or if your delivery was incorrect, please send us an email including photos so we can have the situation sorted for you as soon as humanly possible.
Our specialized diaper wash meets Australian standards for thermal disinfection. To meet AS/NZ 4146:2000 for thermal disinfection we maintain a temperature of 65 degrees Celsius for a minimum of 15 Minutes. The program starts with a prewash, extracts water, spins then runs a multi temperature main wash which washes with wash-power boosters for maximum stain removal without damaging fabric or colors. All detergents are autonomously dosed ensuring accurate dosages, after main wash the program follows through a series of extractions and rinses to complete the cleaning process and removing any remaining detergents left in the diapers.
Achieve the perfect fit for your child's diaper by following these five simple steps:
- Place the diaper underneath your baby around the belly button.
- Bring the front of the diaper up between your baby's legs to create a snug fit and select the snaps around your baby's legs.
- Flatten the front panel by tucking the fabric up around the hip/upper thigh area, and pull the loose wing wrap the nappy around your baby's waist to meet the wings snaps, and secure. (Do this for Both sides)
- Push any excess fabric up between the rise snaps towards your baby's belly button.
- Push leg elastics into the inner thigh/underwear line.
For effective cleaning of your reusable diapers, we recommend following these steps:
- We advise putting your diapers and inserts through 2-3 warm pre-wash cycles to boost their absorbency before use.
- Deposit all solids out of the Diaper into the toilet.
- Remove the insert from the diaper and put it in one of our wet bags or even a dry bucket or bin.
- Place Dirty Diaper, Inserts and Wets bags on a cold Prewash.
- Place diapers, inserts and wet bags onto a 60-degree warm wash.
- Diapers, Inserts, and Wet-Bags can be air dried or, if necessary, tumble dried on low.